We are proud to announce our speakers for the the 37th IAF World Fashion Convention. We have translated our theme ‘Transforming Fashion Together’ into a conference program of keynote speeches and panel sessions featuring speakers from all over the world.
We have again been able to assemble an international, diverse and strong cast of speakers. The quality of the speakers is high, featuring a mix of c-level speakers from brands, retailers, manufacturers and associations and top class suppliers to the industry.
Faruque Hassan, President, BGMEA
Fazlee Shamin Ehsan, President, BKMEA
Cem Altan, President, IAF
The Impact of Europe’s Green Deal
Dirk Vantyghem, Director General, EURATEX
Wrapping up the Day with Global Trends
Edward Hertzman, President Sourcing Journal
Creating Better Supply Chains Together
- Miran Ali, Vice President BGMEA
- John Thorbeck, Chairman Chainge Capital
- Roger Hubert, MD RSC.
- Abdullah Al Maher, Head of Business, Asrotex Group.
Climate and Finnacing: Reducing GHG Emissions Together
- Selim R.F. Hussain, Chairman, Association of Bankers, Bangladesh
- Tamara Wulf, Aii
- Shujaat Ali, Senior Managing Director Target Sourcing Services
- Akter Hossain Apurba (CIP), VP, BKMEA
- Dr. Siva Pariti
- Christopher Veit, CEO Veit GmbH
- Alamgir Morshed, CEO, IDCOL
Education and Digitalisation
- Ram Sareen, CEO Tukatech
- Mostafa Abid Khan, Trade Analyst
- Imran Ahmed, Shakti Foundation
- Kathryn Davis Stevens, Mission Director, USAID Bangladesh
The Raw Material Angle
- Julian Hügl, McKinsey
- Florian Heubrandner, VP Global Textile Business Lenzing
- Petri Alava, Infinited Fiber Company
- Tanveer Ahmed, Group MD, Sheltec